Dr Zena Burgess
Board member since 2016 (Ministerial Nominee)
- PhD (Organisational Psychology), Australian Catholic University
- Masters of Arts (Preliminary) in Psychology, Melbourne University
- Master of Education (Professional Development), La Trobe University
- Certificate of Advanced Management, Australian Institute of Management
- Master of Business Administration (HR and Marketing), Monash University
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Australian Psychological Society
Zena has significant operating experience at Director level (15 years) in several sectors including, health, sport, publishing, and community organisations. Zena also has substantial experience in post-secondary education sector having worked at Latrobe University, Swinburne University and at Australian Catholic University.
Zena is currently the CEO at the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and Non-Executive Director of Bicycle Network, RACGP Oxygen, Mental Health Professionals Network, and Australian Medicines Handbook.
Zena has held numerous Board positions, which include Psychologists Registration Board, Country Fire Authority (CFA), Victorian Civil and Administrative Appeals, and Tertiary Credit Union.