Our vision is to be community educators, for industry, work and life. This is why we aim to be Australia’s number one global vocational education and training provider.
Our purpose is to enriching the lives of young people and adults through lifelong learning. This means, we help our students to succeed, both in their studies and in finding meaningful employment.
We do this for the public benefit through:
- education delivery: This means we give our students practical training and the support they need to optimise their employment opportunities.
- building community capacity: By developing skilled employers for Australian businesses, we are helping them succeed – now and into the future.
To achieve its mission, Box Hill Institute will
- deliver quality training, education and professional services to meet the workforce development needs of the communities we serve
- strive for best practice to meet or exceed our the need of our students, partners and community stakeholders.
We are committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers through
- quality assurance practices
- best practice ideals
- continuous improvement.
We implement quality policies and measures via our Quality Management System.
- See our vision, mission and values
- Read our Democratic Principles Statement
- Read our Quality Indicator Annual Summary Report
- Read our Quality Indicator Report