Fees & Financial Support
Check out the frequently asked questions on Fees & Financial Support available at Box Hill Institute.
The tuition fees you pay will depend on:
- whether you are enrolling in a VET/TAFE level course
- if you are eligible for a government-subsidised place
- whether you are enrolling in a Higher Education (undergraduate or post graduate) course
In addition to the tuition fee the following fees generally also apply:
- Service and amenity fee
- Materials fee
- Diagnostic Tests & Support fee of $60
Please go to the course of your choice for the exact fees.
Note: You might be eligible for tuition fee concessions or exemptions. Find out more here.
You might be eligible for tuition fee concessions or exemptions. More information is available here.
The following support is available for you:
- Payment Plans are available to eligible domestic students at all course levels
- VET Student Loans are available to Australian citizens at the diploma/advanced diploma level
- FEE-HELP is available to Australian citizens at the bachelor and postgraduate degree level
- A wide range of scholarships are also available
If you take a higher education course, you might be eligible for FEE-HELP. FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme enabling you to defer part or all of your tuition fees. Your HELP debt is repaid through the tax system.
If you study Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma, you might be eligible for VET Student Loans.
A VET Student Loan is an Australian Government loan scheme enabling you to defer part or all of your tuition fees up to the available course loan cap, and re-pay them via the Australian taxation system once your income reaches a certain threshold.