Workplace Training Facilities
BHI delivers education and training to make you job-ready…you’ll graduate with the skills and the experience that employers are looking for.
Working in our real and simulated work environments that include purpose-built facilities and retail businesses, you’ll gain lots of practical hands-on experience. The environments are real, the tools and equipment are the latest, and the customers are paying members of the public.
Our workplace training facilities
Here are just some of our workplace training facilities:
- The Aveda Day Spa, providing spa treatments and services
- The Health and Wellbeing Hub
- Pets on Elgar, a veterinary clinic and dog-grooming centre
- Fountains Restaurant, delivering excellent food and beverage to diners
- Virtual Enterprise Australia, that mimics a workplace in a virtual setting
- Integrated Technology Hub, providing collaborative and innovative learning spaces for the air conditioning, refrigeration, mechanical, plumbing and electrical technologies industries.
You might also have the opportunity to complete an internship with one of the many businesses and enterprises that we partner with. Completing an internship lets you experience working in the business under the supervision of an experienced employee or manager. As well as developing your skills and knowledge, you’ll gain insight into the business and industry.