We work with international businesses and governments since 1982 to deliver training, consultancy, and related services. This includes:
- International Campus Operations
We partner with global public and private education providers to deliver education and training to students and staff, worldwide.
- International Training Delivery and Consultancy
Our contracts with businesses and governments help us to deliver education and training services to global organisations. With our expert staff and consultants, the IBD team can help develop their employees and improve their business operation.
- International Development Projects
Box Hill Institute is committed to meaningful partnerships with local and regional counterparts . Through contracts with the Australian Government, and other non-government organisations we provide training and related services to help deliver aid and development projects that are sustainable, sensitive and culturally appropriate.
Learn more about our International projects and services
See our Recent Global Clients
We’ve been able to achieve great success with our international clients because we:
- learn about and understand local situations and needs
- focus on building skills that will help improve people’s lives and their businesses
- develop our staff so that they have the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible services to our international clients
- established an International Business Development Team who are responsible for:
- identifying and developing new business opportunities overseas
- managing our international clients
- managing our international commercial and development projects
Contact the International Business Development Team
If you have operations outside Australia and would like to find out how we can help you, please complete and submit this form. One of our team members will contact you to discuss your needs and our services.