International Training Delivery and Consultancy
Over the past 30 years Box Hill Institute (BHI) has developed a strong and recognised reputation for designing and delivering complex international projects for a range of clients. BHI’s capacity to manage international projects has expanded and become more sophisticated with new quality management systems, project management policies and procedures and robust financial and accounting systems.
The BHI International Business Development (IBD) team is a group of experienced business executives, who negotiate and direct projects globally, as well as project managers and coordinators who develop and manage international projects and consultancy services.
With our expert staff and consultants, the IBD team can provide training and consulting services to your organisation.Our training and consulting services include:
- project advice and management
- education and training design
- training needs analysis (TNA)
- competency and curriculum frameworks
- training and assessment
- research and evaluation
- enterprise training solutions.
PROJECT ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
- designing projects to meet identified needs
- providing innovative business solutions
- managing large scale development and training projects.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING DESIGN
- designing cutting-edge training solutions
- building positive return on investment into training design
- macro and micro skill formation solutions
- employing modern adult learning techniques
- professional design to teach both technical and soft skills.
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS (TNA)
- identifying professional training needs
- designing innovative and cost-effective training solutions
- integrating training solutions into human resource management plans
- innovative train-the-trainer solutions.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
- delivering innovative training programs in various disciplines and deploying both accredited and non-accredited courses
- forming an Extended Campus partnership
- stand alone competency-based assessment for career progression or migration.
COMPETENCY AND CURRICULUM FRAMEWORKS
- designing and deploying national, industry, or company competency frameworks
- designing and deploying innovative curriculum solutions
- designing and producing learning materials in a variety of media, including online solutions.
RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
- producing high quality practical research to inform decision making
- evaluating current training and human resource practices and recommending improvements.
ENTERPRISE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
- designing and deploying large scale training solutions, especially for ‘green fields’ developments.
We listen carefully to the needs of clients and respond with a professional, integrated solution.