Thank you for choosing Box Hill Institute to undertake your training. We look forward to seeing you on campus in 2017!
To make the enrolment process seamless and to ensure that you have allowed enough time, there are just a couple of things you need to know.
Here are the steps for the Enrolment Hub (allow at least 3 hours):
- Register – please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled first session.
- Core Skills Diagnostic Test – this tool must be completed as a condition of your enrolment. It can take upward of 90min to complete. We strongly suggest you allow at least 2 hours.
- Complete paperwork – complete your details in the forms, and ensure you have selected your units of study.
- Payment – go to Student Administration office to make your course payment.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please bring the following in order to finish your application.
Original documents and copies
- Proof of age (Driver’s Licence/ Passport/Key pass/Birth Certificate)
- Valid health care or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your Residency (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Green Medicare card/ Visa document)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied online.
If you are applying for VET Student Loan (for Diploma and higher qualifications only) please bring:
- Australian Passport, or Australian Birth certificate, or Australian Citizenship certificate
- Tax File Number
- Year 12 Certificate (if applicable) or Certificate of Award If you have completed Certificate IV or higher qualification