The fees you need to pay for your course depend on:

  • whether your course leads to a VET qualification (Certificate I through to an Advanced Diploma level) or a Higher Education qualification (degree or postgraduate course), and
  • if you are completing a VET course, whether you are eligible for a government-subsidised place or not.

To find out the current fees for a particular course, contact us:

Phone: 1300 269 445


Full fee / fee for service places

You will be charged self-funded course fees that cover the cost of your study for the calendar year if:

  • you are not eligible for a government subsidised place, or
  • have only been offered a self-funded place, or
  • you are on a temporary resident visa.


Government Subsidised Place Eligibility

You may be eligible for a government subsidised place if you are:

  • an Australian and New Zealand citizen
  • a permanent resident
  • an asylum seeker.


Types of Tuition Fees

Click on the links below to read information about the rate types and to find out which VET and Higher Ed courses have HELP loans available.

TAFE Courses

Degree Courses

Short Courses


Fee Assistance