Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS)
This project is supported by the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) programme, an Australian Government initiative.
If you are a small business owner, we provide a low-cost advisory service to help you with:
- building your business
- funding avenues and financial analysis
- making the most of your talent and team
- improving your management skills
- making better use of digital technology.
open to all small business owners
We provide these services to all types of small business owners or start-ups, with a focus on the specific needs of:
- micro businesses
- women in small business
- home-based businesses
- culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) small business owners.
Locations for our low cost advisory service
Box Hill Institute is contracted to deliver small business advisory services in Eastern Metropolitan Melbourne region, including municipalities of:
What do I receive?
You will receive:
- free business diagnostic – a free review and diagnosis of your business, to identify where and how you could improve
- business mentoring for a $25 one hour consult – face-to-face.
- ongoing mentoring packages that are tailored and flexible, so that you get the advice you need, when you need it, and with minimal interruption to your business operations.
After you have booked your mentoring session, you should complete a free business diagnostic.
We will use the business diagnostic to check the overall health of your business during your appointment.
Please choose from the following three options:
If you are thinking about starting a business but haven’t started yet.
If your business has been trading for less than three months.
If your business has been trading for more than three months.
Please have this ready before your mentoring appointment.