Lilydale Lakeside Children’s Centre (LLCC) is operated by the Box Hill Institute, a not-for-profit organisation established to provide education and support to communities and industries.
- Provide a nurturing environment that recognises each child and family’s individuality and unique abilities.
- Protect, nurture and develop the psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing of children, parents and staff at our centre.
- Collaborative partnerships with families and the community to achieve improved learning outcomes for children enrolled in our centre.
- Based on the Early Years Learning Framework.
- High-quality standards according to the National Quality Standards.
- Our program works to promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child.
- We promote the integrated development of children to prepare them for life-long learning.
- Our funded kindergarten program engages children in STEAM education
- We encourage constant open communication between parents and staff.
- We believe in respecting each child’s and family’s individuality and unique abilities.
- Our educators welcome children into the program and gently introduce them to the new environment.
- We observe children at play and design their learning journey according to their individual learning and developmental needs.
- We ask questions, encourage exploration and provide opportunities both indoors and outdoors, to support our little learners in making connections across disciplines and contextual settings.
- We uphold a commitment to providing families with a home-like environment filled with love, care and nurturing.
- We are committed to a respectful and supportive engagement with children and their families in this community to ensure optimum outcomes for everyone.
- Fully qualified kindergarten teachers and early childhood educators.
- Collaborative partnerships between educators to design high quality educational programs.
- Visionary educators that provide holistic learning and innovative practices and deliver full potential outcomes for all children regardless of ability.