Board member since 2016 (Ministerial Nominee)
- Bachelor of Arts, La Trobe University
- Graduate Diploma Education Secondary Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma Career Education RMIT
- Graduate Diploma in Labour/Management Relations Monash University
- Member of Aust. Institute of Superannuation Trustees
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Jack has ten years of experience in secondary school education, as a teacher and Careers Advisor.
He is an Independent Director of Claims Funding Australia, and also the Managing Director of Integritas Group and Diamond Consulting. These companies provide strategic positioning and marketing services to offshore based fund managers.
Past Directorships have included: Super Member Home Loans (ME BANK); Emergency Service and State Superannuation Scheme; VIENTO Limited; Victorian Funds Management Corporation; Industry Funds Services Insurance Solutions (Chairman); V/LINE Corporation (Deputy Chairman); Monash University Alumni Taskforce.
Jack held senior management roles at Colonial First State, ANZ Asset Management, San Diego based Nicholas Applegate (Allianz AM); National Mutual Funds Management and National Australia Funds Management.