BOX HILL INSTITUTE BOARD MEMBER
Board member since 2015 (Coopted Director)
- Doctor of Business – Newcastle University (in progress)
- Master of Business Administration – Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Business – Macquarie University
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Melbourne Angels
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
Tracey is Chairperson of the Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism Board, a Director of Rome2Rio Pty Ltd, and a Director of Arthurs Seat Eagle Pty Ltd. She has previously held various government and private directorships and served on Audit, Remuneration and Risk Committees.
Prior to becoming a full time company director, Tracey was the Managing Director-Asia Pacific of Alexander Mann Solutions, a global human resources outsourcing business.
Tracey has a business background in Professional Services, Information Technology and Management Consulting. Her industry sector expertise involves banking, government, retail, internet and technology, state and regional government, and tourism.
Her functional expertise is in the areas of strategic planning, financial planning, business development, team leadership, change management, commercial negotiation and people management.