A Box Hill Institute Group Annual Report is published each year and is presented to Parliament.
The 2017 Box Hill Institute Annual Report covers the period of last calendar year and is now available to download.
Box Hill Institute Group Annual Reports are available for you to download. These comprehensive reports detail the achievements, success, and operations of Box Hill Institute Group.
Past Annual Reports
- 2017 BHI Annual Report
- 2017 CAE Annual Report
- 2016 BHI Annual Report
- 2016 CAE Annual Report
- 2015 BHI Annual Report
- 2015 CAE Annual Report
- 2014 BHI Annual Report
- 2014 CAE Annual Report
- 2013 BHI Annual Report
- 2013 CAE Annual Report
- 2012 BHI Annual Report
- 2012 BHI Annual Report – Financials
- 2012 CAE Annual Report (and Financials)
- 2011 BHI Annual Report
- 2011 BHI Annual Report – Financials
- 2010 BHI Annual Report
- 2010 BHI Annual Report – Financials
- 2009 BHI Annual Report
- 2008 BHI Annual Report
- 2007 BHI Annual Report p.1-25
- 2007 BHI Annual Report p.26-50
- 2007 BHI Annual Report p.51-75
- 2007 BHI Annual Report p.76-100
- 2007 BHI Annual Report – Financials
- 2006 BHI Annual Report
- 2006 BHI Annual Report – Financials
- 2005 BHI Annual Report
- 2004 BHI Annual Report
- 2003 BHI Annual Report
- 2002 BHI Annual Report
- 2001 BHI Annual Report
RTOs are required, under both the AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Initial / Continuing Registration and the VET Quality Framework, to collect and report their performance against the following three QIs to their Registering Body:
- Learner engagement (learner engagement and competency development) – the source of data to measure this indicator is a survey of students undertaken by an RTO using the Learner Questionnaire;
- Employer satisfaction (competency development, and training and assessment quality) – the source of data to measure this indicator is a survey of employers undertaken by an RTO using the Employer Questionnaire; and
- Competency completion – the source of data to measure this indicator is an RTO’s student enrolment and completion record.
Our vision is to be community educators, for industry, work and life. This is why we aim to be Australia’s number one global vocational education and training provider.
Our purpose is to enriching the lives of young people and adults through lifelong learning. This means, we help our students to succeed, both in their studies and in finding meaningful employment.