Culinary Arts & Hospitality
A member of the Higher Education Degree Steering Committee, John has twenty eight years of teaching, lecturing and administrative experience.
He also has twelve years of industry experience (operational and managerial level) in a variety of restaurants, luxury hotels and hotel groups including The Corinthia Palace Group, Trust Houses Forte Hotels and The Regent International Hotel Group.
John has judged culinary competitions and engaged in industry consulting.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd.)
- Master of Education (MEd.)
- Master of Management (MMgmt)
Australian Institute of Management (MIAM)
COURSES TAUGHT AT BHI
- Financial management
- Revenue management
- Business finance
- Financial accounting
- Quality Systems
- Internship work-based research project
- Introduction to hospitality industry
- Perspectives on food and beverage
- Organisational behaviour
- Human resource management
- Contemporary leadership
- Methods of inquiry for the hospitality industry