VCAL Enrolment Session
The Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) provides an alternative option for students to complete their Year 11 and 12 secondary qualifications.
This VCAL Enrolment Session is for (new and continuing) VCAL students to complete the enrolment process for 2018.
Please Note: New students must attend an information evening before coming to the enrolment sessions, this is only for students who have received a letter of offer.
To book into an information session see one of our upcoming information sessions.
2. Core Skills Diagnostics Test (90 - 120 mins) (If Required)
3. Application Paperwork (10 mins)
Please bring the following in order to complete your application.
Original documents and copies of:
- Proof of age (Driver's Licence/ Passport)
- Valid health care or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of citizenship (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Medicare card)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied for online.
APPLYING FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING
The Victorian Government offers generous government funding to eligible students towards the costs of tuition.
If you are applying for funding there is some additional paperwork that will need to be completed here on site at the Institute. This paper work is the Government's way of ensuring that you get the right funding for the right course that will deliver you the right employment outcome when you complete your training.
APPLYING FOR VET STUDENT LOANS
If you are applying for VET Student Loans, please bring the following:
- Proof of your citizenship (passport, birth certificate, or citizenship certificate)
- Tax File Number