VCE Enrolment Session
Come to our Enrolment Session to get the support you need to start your learning journey.
Please allow roughly 2 hours to complete your enrolment session, which includes a short overview of VCE, application and teacher interview.
As a part of your enrolment process, you are required to complete Core Skills Diagnostic Test prior to your enrolment session. The Core Skills Diagnostic Test is a requirement for all new students. It can take upward of 90 minutes to complete and must be completed prior to attending your enrolment session. You will receive an email, within 1-2 business days of placing your booking, with detailed instructions as to how to complete the test.
Please note that if you haven’t done the test prior to your enrolment booking, you will not be able to finalise your enrolment on the day.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 1800 269 445.
2. VCE Introduction (10 mins)
3. Application Paperwork (10 mins)
4. VCE Teacher Interviews (60 mins)
5. Check Paperwork (10 mins)
Please bring the following in order to finish your application.
Original documents and copies of:
- Proof of age (Drivers Licence/ Passport)
- Valid healthcare or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your citizenship (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Medicare card)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied for online.
APPLYING FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING
The Victorian Government offers generous government funding to eligible students towards the costs of tuition.
If you are applying for funding there is some additional paperwork that will need to be completed here on site at the Institute. This paperwork is the Governments way of ensuring that you get the right funding for the right course that will deliver you the right employment outcome when you complete your training.
APPLYING FOR VET STUDENT LOANS
If you are applying for VET Student Loans, please bring the following:
- Proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, or citizenship certificate)
- Tax File Number
These enrolment sessions are for VCE students only.
Please book a session and we will send you the link to the Core Skills Test.
Once you have selected your booking, click 'My Activities' above and you will have your customised program emailed to you.
Book a Session TimeBooking is essential.