VCE Enrolment Session
Come to our Enrolment Session to get the support you need to start your learning journey.
As a part of your enrolment process, you are required to complete the Core Skills Diagnostic Test as the first part of your enrolment session. The Core Skills Diagnostic Test is a requirement for all new students. It will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. We will have staff to guide you through this process in our computer lab.
Please allow roughly 3 hours to complete your enrolment session, which includes the CSDT, a short overview of VCE, the application and teacher interview.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 1300 269 445.
- VCE Introduction (10 mins)
- CSDT Test (60 mins)
- Application Paperwork (10 mins)
- VCE Teacher Interviews (60 mins)
- Check Paperwork (10 mins)
Please bring the following in order to finish your application.
Original documents and copies of:
- Proof of age (Driver's Licence/ Passport)
- Valid healthcare or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your citizenship (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Medicare card)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) - it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied for online.
APPLYING FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING
The Victorian Government offers generous government funding to eligible students towards the costs of tuition.
If you are applying for funding there is some additional paperwork that will need to be completed here on site at the Institute. This paperwork is the Government's way of ensuring that you get the right funding for the right course that will deliver you the right employment outcome when you complete your training.
APPLYING FOR VET STUDENT LOANS
If you are applying for VET Student Loans, please bring the following:
Proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, or citizenship certificate)
Tax File Number