VCE Enrolment Session
Come to our Enrolment Session to get the support you need to start your learning journey.
Please allow roughly 3 hours to complete your enrolment session, which includes a short overview of VCE, testing, application and interview.
You can save time now and complete your testing online, if you have not yet done your testing please contact 1800 269 445
2. VCE Introduction (10 mins)
3. Core Skills Diagnostics & Application Paperwork (90 120 mins) If Required)
4. VCE Teacher Interviews (60 mins)
5. Check Paperwork (10 mins)
Please bring the following in order to finish your application.
Original documents and copies of:
- Proof of age (Driver's Licence/ Passport)
- Valid health care or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your citizenship (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Medicare card)
Unique Student Identifier (USI) it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied for online.
APPLYING FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING
The Victorian Government offers generous government funding to eligible students towards the costs of tuition.
If you are applying for funding there is some additional paperwork that will need to be completed here on site at the Institute. This paper work is the Government's way of ensuring that you get the right funding for the right course that will deliver you the right employment outcome when you complete your training.
APPLYING FOR VET STUDENT LOANS
If you are applying for VET Student Loans, please bring the following:
- Proof of your citizenship (passport, birth certificate, or citizenship certificate)
- Tax File Number
These enrolment sessions include teacher interviews as well. New students: please ensure you have booked in your Core Skills Test.... Show More
These enrolment sessions are for VCE students only, please ensure to book youe Core Skills Test Show Less
Requires Skills Diagnostic Test. More information about the test is available when you confirm your booking in My Activities.
All the sessions have been booked out. Contact us on 1300 BOX HILL to register your interest.