About the course
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing fields in the information technology industry and with our cyber security course, you’ll maximise your career opportunities.
Gain the skills and knowledge needed for a career as a cyber security paraprofessional.
During this cyber security course, you will develop the comprehensive technical skills and knowledge to:
- monitor the risks of cyber security attacks
- prepare and implement appropriate risk management plans
- prepare and implement appropriate mitigation solutions
- use a range of tools and procedures to identify and block cyber security threats
- protect an organisation from insider security breaches
- develop and implement risk mitigation solutions for cloud systems
- implement privacy and compliance policies in accordance with Australian Cyber Law
As a cyber security paraprofessional, you’ll work closely with the security team to detect and determine breaches in a company's network and security systems. You will be part of a team of security practitioners who will develop, monitor and maintain cyber security policies, security procedures and operations for medium to large organisations.
A panel of Australian cyber security industry leaders developed this course, including cyber security specialists in the security, banking, information technology and telecommunications industries.
|Like Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Facebook || |
|Follow Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Instagram || |