Cisco CCNA 3
This Cisco CCNA 3 course will build on what you learnt in Cisco CCNA 1 and Cisco CCNA 2 and will outline the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a larger and more complex network.
You will learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this Cisco CCNA course, you will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. You’ll also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
|Study Level||Short Course|
|17/Jul/2019||18/Sep/2019||$729, $729 Concession||INFNA3E503N - 10 Sessions - Wed - 6-10pm - 17 Jul to 18 Sep 2019|
|10/Oct/2019||12/Dec/2019||$729, $729 Concession||INFNA3E504N - 10 Sessions - Thu - 6-10pm - 10 Oct to 12 Dec 2019|
You should have completed courses: Cisco CCNA 1 and Cisco CCNA 2
Online course materials via the Cisco Networking Academy and Student Lab Manuals are provided to all participants. The Packet Tracer network simulator is also available exclusively to students of the Cisco Networking Academy.
Students who complete the Scaling Networks course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Configure and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operations for IPv4 and IPv6
- Understand and describe the operations and benefits of the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure and troubleshoot STP operations
- Understand and describe the operations and benefits of link aggregation and Cisco VLAN Trunk Protocol (VTP)
- Configure and troubleshoot VTP, STP, and RSTP
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operations of routers in a complex routed network for IPv4 and IPv6
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocol (single-area OSPF and multi-area OSPF)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced operations of routers and implement RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols for IPv4 and IPv6
- ? Manage Cisco IOS® Software licensing and configuration files