Cisco CCNA 4
This Cisco CCNA 4 course will build on what you learnt in Cisco CCNA 1, Cisco CCNA 2 and Cisco CCNA 3 and will cover the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
This Cisco CCNA course will enables you to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. You’ll learn how to troubleshoot and resolve common issues with data link protocols as well as developing the knowledge and skills needed to implement Network Address Translation (NAT), IPSec, and virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
|Study Level||Short Course|
Students should have completed courses Cisco CCNA 1, Cisco CCNA 2 and Cisco CCNA 3
Online course materials via the Cisco Networking Academy and Student Lab Manuals are provided to all participants. The Packet Tracer network simulator is also available exclusivley to students of the Cisco Networking Academy.
Students who complete the Connecting Networks course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Understand and describe different WAN technologies and their benefits
- Understand and describe the operations and benefits of virtual private networks (VPNs) and tunneling
- Configure and troubleshoot serial connections
- Configure and troubleshoot broadband connections
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSec tunneling operations
- Monitor and troubleshoot network operations using syslog, SNMP, and NetFlow
- Design network architectures:
- Borderless networks
- Data centres and virtualization
- Collaboration technology and solutions