Database Design and SQL – Learn How to Create and Manage Databases
Our database design & SQL course starts you with learning the basic concepts and skills of designing a database and managing it using Oracle SQL.
The training is aimed at people who want to learn the basics of database design and working with SQL to create ad hoc reports. Familiarity with SQL is not necessary.
|Study Level||Short Course|
|30/Apr/2019||28/May/2019||$595, $595 Concession||INFOT00302N - 5 Sessions - Tue - 6-9pm - 30 Apr to 28 May 2019|
|23/Jul/2019||20/Aug/2019||$595, $595 Concession||INFOT00303N - 5 Sessions - Tue - 6-9pm - 23 Jul to 20 Aug 2019|
|9/Oct/2019||6/Nov/2019||$595, $595 Concession||INFOT00304N - 5 Sessions - Wed - 6-9pm - 09 Oct to 06 Nov 2019|
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- describe a relational database
- describe database normalisation
- communicate with a relational database using SQL
- use SQL commands to:
- create/alter/drop table or view
- insert/select/update/delete data
- display/filter/arrange data
- join tables
- write advanced SQL queries
- use of special functions such as date, mathematical and aggregate function
- export/import data
You must have good computer skills.