About the course
Secure a satisfying career in software programming and project development with our software development course.
Immerse yourself in current industry software and web programming tools while developing practical skills used in designing and building enterprise databases, software applications, and addressing content management and versioning control.
In our software development course you'll:
- learn how to use software programming languages including C#.NET, Java, Java Script, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, WordPress, and Eclipse
- study web technologies including: PHP, PHP Framework, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap 3+, JEE Java for the Web, JPA, ORM, JSP, and Servlets
- work with a team on a project to design, develop and present a software solution to meet an enterprise specification requirement
During your collaborative project you'll:
- learn how to gather information to identify business requirements
- translate business needs into technical requirements
- use learned rapid application development skills to build a software solution
If you've already completed a Certificate IV in Information Technology, or have demonstrated software and website development programming skills, you would be well suited to this qualification.
If you’re enrolled in this software development course you’ll also have an opportunity to study and complete simultaneously the Diploma of Website Development, resulting in a dual qualification.
|Like Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Facebook || |
|Follow Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Instagram || |
Course will be replaced
Please note: This training package will change in the near future and minor alterations to the course will occur. All new students will be enrolled into the new course.