About the course
Dive into the world of web development and software programming with our web development course, which delivers the practical skills you need to design, build and manage websites.
In our web development course you'll:
- deepen your understanding of current industry web and software programming tools
- develop skills used in designing and building enterprise databases, software and web applications, android applications, and addressing content management and versioning control
- learn how to use web technologies including PHP, PHP Framework, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap 3+, JEE Java for the Web, JPA, ORM, JSP, and Servlets
- study software programming languages including: C#.NET, Java, Java Script, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, WordPress, and Eclipse
You'll also get to work with a team on a project to design, develop and present a web/software/database solution to meet an enterprise specification requirement. In your collaborative project, you’ll learn:
- how to gather information to identify business requirements
- translate business needs into technical requirements
- use learned rapid application development skills to build a web/software solution
- validate and test a solution
You may consider commencing your studies at the Certificate IV in Information Technology level to ensure you have the underpinning knowledge and skills for this diploma.
If you've already completed a Certificate IV in Information Technology or have demonstrated software and website development programming skills, you'll be well suited to this qualification.
You also have the opportunity to study and complete a dual qualification in the Diploma of Software Development.
|Like Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Facebook || |
|Follow Box Hill Institute - IT & Cyber Security on Instagram || |