Food Safety Supervision
This course combines Food Safety Level 1 & 2 (SITXFSA001 + SITXFSA002) which qualifies you to become an accredited food safety supervisor.
You will become proficient in following and practicing safe food handling procedures and techniques to ensure safe food handling processes are met and delivered.
This course can also be assessed in Mandarin and Cantonese. Please speak to the Institute about this option.
|Study Level||Short Course|
|12/Aug/2019||19/Aug/2019||$199, $199 Concession||AFSHOFS308E - 2 Sessions - Mon - 9am-4pm - 12 Aug to 19 Aug 2019|
|9/Sep/2019||16/Sep/2019||$199, $199 Concession||AFSHOFS309E - 2 Sessions - Mon - 9am-4pm - 09 Sep to 16 Sep 2019|
|7/Oct/2019||14/Oct/2019||$199, $199 Concession||AFSHOFS310E - 2 Sessions - Mon - 9am-4pm - 07 Oct to 14 Oct 2019|
|11/Nov/2019||18/Nov/2019||$199, $199 Concession||AFSHOFS311E - 2 Sessions - Mon - 9am-4pm - 11 Nov to 18 Nov 2019|
|9/Dec/2019||10/Dec/2019||$199, $199 Concession||AFSHOFS312E - 2 Sessions - Mon/Tue - 9am-4pm - 09 Dec to 10 Dec 2019|
Students will learn how to:
- follow food safety programs and instructions
- store food safely and hygienically
- prepare food safely
- provide safe single use items
- prevent cross contamination
- correct storage temperatures
- identifying and reporting personal health issues
- maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen and working environment
- correct food disposal practices
This course qualifies participants as a Food Safety Supervisor.