Huawei Certified Networking Professional – Routing and Switching (HCNP R&S)
This HCNP-R&S certification validates the knowledge and skills required to construct and manage small and medium sized networks.
The HCNP-R&S curriculum includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Network fundamentals
- Principles of switches and routers
- TCP/IP protocol family
- Routing protocols
- Access control
- Troubleshooting of network faults
- Installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices
|Study Level||Short Course|
With HCNP-R&S certification, you demonstrate a comprehensive and thorough understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to design small and medium-sized networks independently and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
With engineers who are HCNP-R&S certified, enterprises are able to construct complete small and medium-sized networks and integrate voice, wireless, cloud, security, and storage technologies into their networks in order to support a variety of applications while providing enhanced security, availability, and reliability.
This course is designed for existing engineers and technicians responsible for the overseeing of an existing medium sized enterprise network. The program includes performance observation and redesign and expansion form time to time.
It prepares a participant to sit for the external HCNP Certification.
- HCNP-R&S certification
- skill and knowledge to design and install small and medium-sized networks using Huawei routing and switching devices
- implement small and medium-sized Huawei networks with integrated voice, wireless, cloud, security and storage technology solutions