Licensed Electrical Assessment (LEA) and Licensed Electricians Theory (LET)
This LEA and LET course provides the skills and knowledge required to sit the Licensed Electrical Theory (LET) Assessment. The Licensed Electrical Theory is one of three separate assessments towards the Licensed Electrical Assessment (LEA).
Your LEA must be completed to gain your A Class Electrician’s License from Energy Safe Victoria (ESV).
|Study Level||Short Course|
You must confirm eligibility to sit the assessment with Box Hill Institute prior to sitting the examination. Proof of eligibility must be provided by your training provider.
Please bring along the following:
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules (including amendments)
- AS/NZS3012: 2010 Electrical Installations – Demolition and Construction Sites
- AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2017 Electrical Installations – Selection of Cables
- Electricity Safety (Installations) Regulations 2009 (including amendments)
- AS/NZS 4836:2011 Safe working on or near low voltage electrical installations and equipment
You should also bring a scientific calculator, note book, pen, pencils, eraser and a ruler.
Electrical workers looking to complete the Licensed Electrical Assessment (LEA).