Apprenticeships and Traineeships – Workforce Solutions
At Box Hill Institute (BHI), apprenticeship and traineeship training services are designed around the needs of your business. Regardless if you are a sole trader or large enterprise, when choosing BHI you can expect:
- Dedicated and knowledgeable staff who will discuss options with you such as training and assessment in the workplace, simulated training or a blend of both
- Timely advice and support in resolving your queries and issues
- Workplace inductions with apprentices /trainees and their supervisor at your place of work where training in the workplace is the focus
- Regular communication on the apprentice or trainee progress four times a year via an online employer portal
- An individualised training plan that is monitored and adjusted if necessary to accommodate changing circumstances over the duration of the training contract.
- Weekly reporting of absences and or lateness and timely interventions to ensure successful completion of the apprenticeship or traineeship
- Specialist master classes by industry experts to reflect rapid changes in new technologies or systems of work
- Access to the BHI jobs board via the BHI Skills and Jobs Centre team to post any vacancies
- Vocationally current trainers and assessors with a commitment to continual professional development
- Confidential student counselling and study support
Training in the workplace
Training in the workplace is delivered across the Melbourne metro area from 3 locations
Apprenticeship and Traineeship Workforce Solutions
Box Hill Institute’s commitment to our clients means we work with our external partners to provide a full training solution prior to taking on an apprentice or trainee.
For an initial consultation and advice, please contact our Apprenticeship and Traineeship Business Development team by completing the form below.
For further information on Australian Apprentices and traineeships employer support, visit https://www.aapathways.com.au
For further information on Group Training Services, contact the Apprenticeship Employment Network.
For further information on school-based apprenticeship and traineeships, visit https://www.aapathways.com.au/employers
For assistance with recruitment solutions, contact the Skills and Job Centre team.