Logging in to StudentWeb
Your student ID
- If you are a new student and have a seven digit ID card, eg. 0978001, use all seven digits as highlighted in red.
- If your ID number starts with “X”, eg. X0507594009, then use the first seven digits after the X and highlighted in red.
If you are using StudentWeb for the first time, your initial password is your date of birth in the format YYYYMMDD. For example: 15 January 1979 becomes 19790115.
You must set a new password when you first log in.
For additional help
- ask a librarian or your teacher for help if you are on campus
- fill out the Feedback Form
- explain your problem
- provide your contact details (email and/or phone)
- provide your date of birth
- if it is an urgent request, call the eLearning Help Desk on 9286 9057 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Staff should contact their centre manager.