Please advise Student Administration of any changes to your personal details.

You can use the Personal Details Variation form for change of:

  • name (you will need to attach certified documentary evidence – that is, marriage certificate, deed poll notice – or present the original for viewing when you submit this form
  • email address
  • employer
  • emergency contact

Complete the Personal Details Variation form and send it to Student Administration or visit Student Administration (please bring your photo ID).


Download Personal Details Variation