About Study Abroad
Study Abroad is about learning abroad, overseas or away from your own country; a student exchange; travelling to another country to continue with your training or education. Studying abroad is a great option if you have an adventurous spirit and an eagerness to learn, live and have fun!
Overseas study programs or exchanges are available to many Box Hill Institute students giving you the opportunity to travel while you study and add a unique experience to your social, personal and career development.
Box Hill Institute offers students the chance to study internationally along with travel scholarships through our global education program. Travel destinations include Canada, USA, Singapore, Denmark, Hong Kong, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates and many more.
An overseas study program is an exciting way to add a unique edge to your qualifications. This experience can assist you to:
- Prepare for the global employment market – give yourself a competitive edge in the employment market through your international experience.
- Develop personally – learn and grow, embrace new cultures and challenge your beliefs.
- Gain academically – access a diverse set of subject choices.
- Learn another language and about another culture.
- Travel and have fun – see the world, explore amazing places and make a worldwide network of friends from many different backgrounds.
Students who participate in these programs demonstrate initiative, drive, determination and persistence, goal setting, lateral thinking, planning capabilities, flexibility, courage and evaluation skills – all valuable in a career and eagerly sought by employers.
For more information visit Study Abroad Options.