Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is up to AU$2,500 as one-off payment to be paid into your Box Hill Institute student account, after completion of the pathway course, at the first census date of the principal course.
To be eligible for the Scholarship:
- you must be a new commencing international student and have accepted an approved packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education and Training (VET) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program) at Box Hill Institute
- your principal program must commence by July 2024.
- you must not be a currently enrolled Box Hill Institute student.
Examples of approved packaged pathways:
- Box Hill Institute Certificate to Diploma or above packages
- Box Hill Institute Diploma pathway to Bachelor degree
- Approved external English College pathway to Box Hill Institute courses
- Approved non-English pathway to Box Hill Institute courses
- Approved transnational offshore courses with pathways to Box Hill Institute courses at a higher AQF level
- Single vocational or higher education program offered by Box Hill Institute
How to apply
No application required. Students will be automatically assessed after submitting their application for an eligible course.