DUOC UC Polytechnic: Teacher training and capability development
Teacher Professional Development Solutions
|Project||Teacher training and capability building|
|Client||DUOC UC Polytechnic, Santiago Chile|
DUOC UC is a prestigious, private polytechnic with over 200,000 enrolments per annum, and which operates on a number of campuses in Santiago and throughout Chile.
DUOC UC designs and delivers trade, technician and specialist technical courses in most recognised discipline and industry areas.
DUOC UC also provides a leadership role for the development of technical education in Chile.
BHI has made a major contribution to DUOC UC’s academic and management staff professional development program through a variety of teacher training courses
- With DUOC UC Human Resources Management leaders, BHI has designed and delivered a range of courses to:
- enhance staff industry consultancy skills
- provide staff with the capability to design innovative training solutions
- enhance understanding of competency based training and assessment
- develop specialist capability in development of high quality courseware
- BHI has also provided scholarship opportunities at BHI for DUOC UC staff and students in a variety of courses
- The next stage of the partnership will see the partners jointly deliver Graduate Certificate levels courses
For more information on this project, please email Catherine Ng or phone Catherine on +613 9286 9997.