Latin America – China Australia Governance Program Study Tour of Brazil and Chile
|Project||China Australia Governance Program Study Tour of Brazil and Chile|
|Client||China Australia Governance Program (CAGP)|
|Country||China, Brazil and Chile|
- government officials from several Chinese Departments with an interest in Gender Equality and Financial Management undertook a study tour of Brazil and Chile
- the purpose of the study tour was to improve the financial situation of country and township governments.
- BHI worked closely with CAGP to design a study tour that aligns with the needs of CAGP
BHI arranged travel, transfers, accommodation, meetings, sightseeing, pre-departure briefing, post tour debrief and translators as well as providing a tour guide
- the group met with relevant officials across four cities in Brazil and two cities in Chile
- regular meetings were facilitated by BHI to ensure maximum learning was achieved by the group.
For more information on this project, please email Catherine Ng or phone Catherine on +613 9286 9997.