Macau – Venetian Macau Resort Training and Consultancy Solutions
Customised Specialist Training Solutions for an Iconic Integrated Resort
|Project||Venetian Macau Resort Hotel Training and Consultancy Solutions|
|Client||Las Vegas Sands Venetian Corporation|
|Duration||2005 – 2007|
- the Venetian Macau Resort Hotel opened in August 2007. It is the second largest building in the world, housing a 3,000 suite hotel, the world’s largest casino, 350 premium retail shops and 100,000 m2 of convention and exhibition space
- assistance was sought to ensure operations staff were adequately trained and deployed for a successful opening.
- BHI provided training and consultancy services to the Venetian Macau Human Resources Department
- BHI took responsibility for the management and coordination of training programs. Customisation and licensing of resources was a major emphasis
- coordinated training programs for over 2,000 staff in the areas of Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Stewarding, Train the Trainer and Leadership Development
- BHI also participated in a 7 day simulation exercise with 3,000 non-paying guests in preparation for the hard opening.
For more information on this project, please email Sally Gill or phone Sally on +613 9286 9982.