Singapore – Tsao Foundation Community and Social Services Resource Development
Resource Development Solutions
|Project||Tsao Foundation Community and Social Services Resource Development|
|Duration||2008 – 2009|
- education materials were required for 58 units in level 1 -4 Senior Services Training of the Workforce Skills Qualification System
- this included learner guides, teacher guides, Powerpoint presentations, assessment plans, assessment strategies and assessment only pathway materials.
- Box Hill Institute analysed the competencies contained in the 58 units and how these related to industry needs
- Box Hill Institute sourced and integrated the information and distilled these into the materials described above
- Box Hill Institute gained approval from the Singapore Workforce Development Agency for the format/ templates for all materials
- Box Hill Institute delivered all customised training materials to the Tsao Foundation in the specified timeframe.
For more information on this project, please email David Gaulke or phone Daivd on +613 9286 9008.