A ‘Statement of Results’ is issued to all students at the end of each semester.

You may be able to be re-assessed for units not satisfactorily completed. If not, you will need to re-enrol in the subject in the following semester and pay additional tuition fees.

When you have completed your course, you must apply for your Certificate to be issued using the ‘Application for A-Type Award’ form, authorised by the relevant teaching coordinator.

If you do not complete all your course requirements, you may apply for a ‘Statement of Attainment’, which will record the learning outcomes you have achieved towards the qualification.

Please note, if you have outstanding fees or fines at any point in the year, your academic results may be held until the outstanding amounts have been paid. You will also be unable to receive a certificate of completion or graduate until all outstanding fees and fines are settled.