It’s great that you’ve chosen Box Hill Institute to get the skills you need to become work ready. We look forward to seeing you on campus in 2018.
To start your enrolment process, there are a few steps you need to take. Please allow enough time to familiarise yourself with what’s required.
Prior to booking your appointment in the Enrolment Hub, please call 1300 BOX HILL to speak to a Course Advisor about course availability and prerequisites.
Part of your enrolment can be completed online before you attend your appointment at the Enrolment Hub.
Follow these steps to start your enrolment process (allow at least 2 hours if you are doing the testing at the Enrolment Hub):
- Register – please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled first session.
- Core Skills Diagnostic Test – this test must be completed as a condition of your enrolment. It can take upward of 90 minutes to complete and we strongly suggest you allow yourself at least 2 hours.
Note: you can now complete the Core Skills Diagnostic Test at home prior to attending the Enrolment Hub. Please contact a Course Advisor to organise your individual access to the testing system.
- Complete paperwork – complete your details and ensure you have selected your units of study.
- Payment – go to the Student Administration office to make your course payment.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
To finish your application, please bring with you the following documents:
Original documents and copies
- Proof of age (Driver’s Licence/ Passport/Key pass/Birth Certificate)
- Valid health care or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your residency (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Green Medicare card/ Visa document)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. You can apply for this online.
If you are applying for a VET Student Loan (for Diploma and higher qualifications only), please bring:
- Australian Passport, or Australian Birth certificate, or Australian Citizenship certificate
- Tax File Number
- Year 12 Certificate (if applicable) or Certificate of Award If you have completed Certificate IV or a higher qualification.