Pathways to Australian Catholic University
Pathways to Australian Catholic University (ACU) offer Box Hill graduates guaranteed entry and significant credit towards many degree programs. Graduates with a Bachelor qualification from Box Hill Institute are accepted into the Masters programs at ACU.
As a BHI graduating student, you can:
- Apply directly to ACU (no application fee).
- Receive an early offer
- Receive credit for your VET studies with your offer.
Courses with articulation arrangements
|FNS50215||Diploma of Accounting|
|BSB50215||Diploma of Business|
|BSB50415||Diploma of Business Administration|
|BSB51915||Diploma of Leadership Management|
|BSB51215||Diploma of Marketing|
|BSB51413||Diploma of Project Management|
|HLT51612||Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled-Division 2 Nursing)|
|HLT54115||Diploma of Nursing|
|SIS50612||Diploma of Sport Development|
- Applicants must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma to a satisfactory standard.
- Applicants must also meet the university’s minimum English language entry requirements.
- Applicants must ensure they have met any specified prerequisite studies or their equivalent for their course of interest. It is therefore best to choose studies that relate to your course of interest or enable you to meet the course prerequisites. Some Faculties may have additional entry requirements such as interviews and folios. See VTAC Guide or the ACU website for more information.
- International students – Contact ACU International Department to formally apply for admission and refer to the BHI guaranteed entry course.
- Australian students: BHI graduating students can now apply directly to ACU and gain entry and credit to a degree course (without the cost of applying through a Tertiary Admission Centre) and without having to apply separately for credit as outlined in our credit arrangements.