Undergraduate courses that emphasise the practical
Our undergraduate courses focus on developing the practical skills that you’ll need for a career. While many universities deliver undergraduate courses with a strong theoretical focus, our aim is for you to emerge ready and confident to take on or advance your profession. In other words, while you’re completing your degree at BHI, you’ll be developing the skills that employers are looking for.
In fact, many of our undergraduate courses are aligned to career paths that have been defined by industry sectors we work with. So the courses are relevant and industry-specific.
Find the undergraduate course that will take you to the next stage of your education.
I/IHE = International
HE = Local
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: BoxHill Institute welcomes all applications from indigenous students. Please see individual courses for additional admission criteria.
- Domestic students with overseas qualifications: Domestic students with overseas qualifications should visit the recognition of prior learning page BoxHill Institute for information on how their qualifications will be assessed for entry.
- English language proficiency: BHI requires students to demonstrate that they can speak, write, read and comprehend English to a specified standard. Visit English Language page for more details.
Where to get further information:
TEQSA national register
Higher Education Graduate Attributes
- Lifelong Learning
- Global Citizenship
- Information Literacy
- Application & Inquiry
- Ethical, Social & Professional Understanding
- Personal & Intellectual Autonomy