Short Courses: How to enrol
You can enrol in Box Hill Institute short courses in person, online or by phone.
- Please submit a Course Enquiry or call 1800 601 111 (Free call outside Melbourne)
- You can enrol up to one day before the course starts
- Pay by MasterCard or Visa. All courses with the online button are open for online enrolment.
If you cannot enrol online, call 1800 601 111 (toll free outside Melbourne).
Phones are staffed from
- Mon-Thu 8.30am-6.00pm
- Fri 8.30am-5.00pm
- Sat 9.00am-1.30pm
Send your completed application form by fax to (03) 9654 7840. Please Quote your credit card number.
For company enrolments
Fax the completed application forms to (03) 9654 7840 with a request to be invoiced
Visit either CAE Customer Service or Box Hill Student Administration, as follows:
CAE Customer Service
Level 2, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, 3000
Box Hill Student Administration
Elgar Campus, Building E4, Ground Floor, 465 Elgar Rd, Box Hill, 3128
8.00am to 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
By mail (Cheque/credit card)
- Fill in the application form the web or the short course brochure
- Use one form per course
- For multiple courses a photocopy is acceptable
- Make your cheque payable to ‘Box Hill Institute’
- Attach it to the application form or complete the credit card authorisation.
Send application and fee to:
CAE & Box Hill Institute
253 Flinders Lane
Confirmation of enrolment
We will send you a letter confirming enrolment and receipt of payment.
Please check you are enrolled in the correct course. Check location, date and starting times carefully.
If you haven’t received a confirmation letter 48 hours before the start of the course, call (03) 9652 0611 or 1800 601 111 (toll free outside Melbourne).