You will be asked to provide method of payment details as part of the enrolment process to account for fees incurred. This could be via one or a combination of methods, depending on your course level, and the payment options available for that course. Payment/accounting for fees is how you secure your place in the course.
Fee payment/accounting for fees may include either paying fees upfront, establishing a payment plan, arranging a HELP Loan for tuition components if you are eligible, or any combination of these payment methods available for your course fee components, depending on your course.
This may be done remotely, via phone, or in person at our Student Administration offices at either Elgar, City or Lilydale campus. You will be asked to complete a payment details form as part of your enrolment to indicate your preferred payment method/s.
Payment methods are:
- Upfront – cash, credit card (Visa & Mastercard), cheque, EFTPOS
- Payment Plan (you must provide bank account details, and parent/guardian authorisation if you are under 18 years old)
- VET Student Loan (for eligible Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses only - you must be an Australian citizen and meet eligibility requirements. This includes providing an Australian passport, Australian Birth Certificate or Australian citizenship certificate, Tax File Number, Year 12 certificate)
- FEE-HELP (for Higher Education/degree courses only - you must be an Australian citizen and meet eligibility requirements. This includes providing an Australian passport, Australian Birth Certificate or Australian citizenship certificate, Tax File Number)
- Third party payment – submit the completed “Letter of Authority to Invoice”. Please request the form from the Admissions Officer in advance.