Academic Records

Student Information

As a Box Hill Institute student or alumni, learn how to access your results, past or lost certificates and general academic records.

Past Results

Obtain a copy of your past results

To apply, complete the Request for Replacement Results form and forward it with the appropriate fee to Student Administration.

If you require your replacement copy to be sent to a person or company other than yourself, you must complete the following forms:

  • Request for Replacement Results/Completion Statement
  • Release of Student Information Authorisation

Please submit the forms and payment to:

Student Administration, Box Hill Institute
Private Bag 2014, Box Hill   VIC 3128, Australia

Download the Request for Replacement Results formDownload Release of Student Information Authorisation form


Lost Certificate

A certificate is an official award that is issued when you have completed all the requirements for a particular qualification. A certificate does not list your results.

You may apply for a replacement award or certificate by completing a Replacement Award Certificate form or request a Statement of Completion, which is an official letter written on Box Hill Institute letterhead.

Certificate of Completion/Award

Apply for your Certificate of Completion/Award within three years of completing your course by downloading the Application for Award Externally Accredited Course form. Complete and sign the relevant section of the form, and submit the completed form to your course coordinator or the designated awards approval officer in your teaching centre for further processing.

Apprentices, trainees and eligible short course students should not use this form.

Download the Replacement Award Certificate formDownload Application for Award Externally Accredited Course