Graduation is a great time to celebrate and reflect on what you have achieved, sharing this important milestone with classmates, teachers, family and friends. Only students eligible to graduate will be contacted via email and invited to purchase a ticket.
To ensure that you are ready and eligible to graduate, check that you have:
- Passed all your core and elective units and other requirements like work placement.
- Your contact details are up to date. Have they changed since starting your study at Box Hill Institute? You can update your details using the contact details form below.
- There are no outstanding Recognition of Prior Learning or Credit Transfers from other study.
- A USI (Unique Student Identifier) – no USI means no certificate.
- Paid all outstanding fees and fines? If you are unsure, email email@example.com.
- Completed and submitted an award application with your teaching faculty?
If you are unsure about your eligibility, contact your Course Coordinator and/or Student Administration.